Features in the printer driver
Some printer drivers and some operating systems do not support all of these printer features.
For printing using the Print on Both Sides (manually) feature, see Printing on both sides.
This section provides information about the following topics:
- Setting a custom paper size
- Printing in grayscale
- Changing the color settings
- Creating and using watermarks
- Printing multiple pages on one sheet of paper (N-up printing)
- Creating and using Quick Sets
- Reducing or enlarging
- Printing on different paper for the first page
- Restoring the default printer-driver settings